Henry Hudson Society
Enjoy exceptional Hudson Valley experiences designed for leading donors, as well as special access to popular events that often sell out. Some occasions are for the whole family, while others make for a wonderful night out for adults. Accompanying receptions and dinners offer the opportunity to meet fellow members who share a commitment to Historic Hudson Valley’s work.
|$1,000: 2 adults and 4 children or grandchildren under age 18|
Complimentary VIP invitations to:
- Open House Preview at The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze - October This private 'Quiet Night' in advance of the public opening, with a gourmet buffet of seasonal comfort food and pumpkin-inspired treats and drinks, will add a special glow to your evening's enjoyment.
Plus access to one exclusive event from a roster of Pocantico Society offerings
- Pocantico Bar-B-Que - June An old-fashioned country picnic featurig Bluegrass music, a hearty barbeque dinner, local brew, hayrides through the stunning pastures of Pocantico, and lots of other traditional fun.
- Dinners and Receptions - Ongoing Visit private homes, estates and art collections. Enjoy insider tours of cultural landmarks and meet prominent authors and historians.
Coveted VIP passes that can be used without reservations, on any day, at any time, even when general admission tickets are sold out, to:
- The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze
- Horseman's Hollow
Complimentary access to children's programs featuring hands-on activities with museum educators:
- Colonial Survivor
- From a Child's Perspective
- Pirate Quest
Complimentary tickets* and early reservation privileges to limited-capacity performances of:
- Night on Fire
- Irving's Legend
- Dickens’s Christmas Carol
Complimentary admission to weekend festivals including:
- Djembes and Dance
- Legend Behind the Legend
Complimentary admission to timed tours:
- Kykuit, the Rockefeller Estate
- Washington Irving’s Sunnyside
- Philipsburg Manor
- Van Cortlandt Manor
- Union Church of Pocantico Hills
For further information on the Henry Hudson Society, please contact Mary Beth Becker, Manager of Individual Giving, at 914.366.6922 or email@example.com.