Kykuit: The Rockefeller Estate
381 North Broadway,
SLEEPY HOLLOW, NY directions
Open May 4-September 30
Also open Memorial Day, July 3-4, + Labor Day
Open Daily except Tuesdays
Admission by Timed Tours Only
Group Tour Information
Visitor Center opens at 9am
Kykuit Visitor Guidelines
To ensure the best experiences for our visitors and the safety of the site’s collections, we kindly ask all visitors to observe the following guidelines and recommendations:
• Photography and video recording for personal use are permitted on the grounds. No photography of any kind is permitted inside the house. Audio recording of the tours is also not permitted.
• Use of electronic devices, including cell phones, is not permitted on the tour.
• The Kykuit estate is a smoke-free environment. The use of all tobacco containing or tobacco derived products, smokeless tobacco, and alternative nicotine products, such as e-cigarettes, is prohibited.
• Large bags, backpacks, and strollers must be stored in the free lockers provided at the Kykuit Visitor Center at Philipsburg Manor.
• Food and drinks, with the exception of bottled water, are not permitted in the house and must be stored in the free lockers provided at the Kykuit Visitor Center at Philipsburg Manor. Food is available to purchase before or after your tour at the café in the Kykuit Visitor Center at Philipsburg Manor, or plan to visit one of the many fine restaurants in the area.
• Free, safe, and secure parking is offered at the Kykuit Visitor Center and its overflow parking lot. All tours leave from the visitor center and travel by shuttle bus to the estate. Please note that there is no access to Kykuit except through tours leaving from the Visitor Center at Philipsburg Manor. You cannot drive directly to Kykuit.
• Visitors must remain with their tour groups at all times.
• Our Museum Shop, ticket sales desk, and cafes gladly accept credit and debit cards.
• We recommend all Kykuit tours for ages 10 and up. They are not recommended for ages 5 and under, and please note that children under 5 are not permitted on the Grand Tour. For information about specific tours, please see our tour page.
For visitors requiring special assistance, please see our accessibility guide.
Kykuit tours are held rain or shine. If you elect not to attend, your tickets are nonrefundable and nonexchangeable. Please see our weather policy.