Kykuit, a historic site of the National Trust,
is operated & maintained by the Rockefeller
Brothers Fund as a center for its philanthropic
programs. Historic Hudson Valley operates
the visitation program.
Union Church App
Kykuit: The Rockefeller Estate
381 North Broadway,
SLEEPY HOLLOW, NY directions
Tickets go on sale April 3
May 4-September 30
Also open Memorial Day + Labor Day
Open Daily except Tuesdays
Admission by Timed Tours Only
Group Tour Information
Visitor Center opens at 9am
Historic Hudson Valley offers a special $5/ticket discount for visitors who purchase a round-trip Metro-North rail fare from Grand Central to Tarrytown, plus a Kykuit tour ticket in advance online.
Here’s how to receive your discount:
- Purchase full-price Kykuit tour ticket(s) online in advance. While we will do our best to accommodate walk-in visitors, we cannot guarantee availability without advance purchase.
- Purchase Metro-North rail fare ticket(s) for travel to Tarrytown from Grand Central on the same day that the Kykuit tour tickets are valid for.
- Show your Metro North ticket receipt at the Kykuit Visitor Desk (must be for the same day as your tour) and a $5 per ticket discount will be credited back to the credit/debit card used to make the Kykuit ticket purchase. No cash refunds will be given.
Terms and conditions
- Metro-North discounts are available on all days Kykuit is open in 2016, and for all tour types (Classic, Grand, Timesaver, Landmark). General admission ticket prices range from $23 to $40.
- In order to receive the discount when checking in for their tour at the Kykuit Visitor Center, passengers must show a receipt for Metro-North travel valid the same day as the Kykuit tour they are taking. Weekly, monthly, and other commuter tickets are not valid for the discount unless purchased on the same day as the Kykuit tour they are taking. (In other words, to receive the discount, the Metro-North rail fare purchase must be made on the same day the passenger will tour Kykuit. A passenger with a receipt showing a prior Metro-North fare purchase to Tarrytown will not receive the discount, even if they took the train that day.)
- The $5 per ticket discount offer is valid for all Kykuit tickets purchased by the Metro-North ticket purchaser only.
- The Metro-North discount cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid for Historic Hudson Valley or National Trust for Historic Preservation members, who already receive discounted admission. The discount is not valid on previous Kykuit ticket purchases.
Between the train station and the visitor center
Metro-North passengers will need to take a taxi to and from the Tarrytown station and the Visitor Center at Philipsburg Manor (a 5-10 minute ride), where Kykuit tours originate. Cab fare is not included in the price of your train ticket. Call 914-631-TAXI (8294).