montgomery place app
Union Church App
Before Your School Visit
What you need to know to make a reservation:
- Which site and program are you interested in?
- What date would you like to visit? (Have alternate dates in mind.)
- How many students will be in your group? How many adults? (Note maximum group size for each program. You are entitled to one free adult for every ten students. Additional adults are $7 per person, per site.)
- Do you have students with special needs?
- Do you need picnic facilities? (Sunnyside lunchroom is available by reservation; picnic areas at all sites are on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- For Philipsburg, Sunnyside, Van Cortlandt, and Union Church call the Reservationist at 914.366.6988.
After you have made your reservation:
- You will receive a confirmation letter by email, fax or regular mail.
- Check the time and date of your visit on the confirmation letter.
- Sign and return one copy of the letter to hold your reservation.
Before your visit:
- Pre-visit materials are available at here.
- The site Education Coordinator may call you to discuss your goals for your class trip and answer questions about what you can expect.
- Review rules of conduct with your students and chaperones.
- Remind your students to dress for the weather – programs are held rain or shine!
- To cancel your reservation or change your group size, date or time, call the Reservationist at 914.366.6988.
- All reservations are final two weeks prior to your visit. No adjustments to the balance due will be made after that date, and no refunds will be made for students not in attendance on the day of the visit.
On the day of your visit:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your program begins to allow time for check-in. Your program will be modified if you are late.
- Teachers and chaperones are responsible for and must supervise their group during the entire visit.
If you need to cancel or will be late ON THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT, please call 914.366.6913 and leave a message.